1. All equipment will be rigorously cleaned, wetsuits will be disinfected using Milton sterilizing agent and isolated for 3 days before being used again.
2. There will be no overlap between your booking and other bookings.
3. If you have your own board and wetsuit, we advise you to use this for your lesson.
4. All payments are contactless or online.
5. Waivers are online only, a link will be emailed to you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not
receive a completed waiver from you, we can not take you surfing.
6. Changing and toilet facilities and showers are available and cleaned daily.
1. Safety briefings, meet and greet, equipment issue and changing is done in open air.
2. We will maintain safe distance between your session and other beach users
3. On top of our already existing high standard risk management, all of our staff are trained in new Covid-19 risk
management and safe implementation of the most recent government guidelines.
1. Our surf school office will remain working from home until further notice. Our onsite shop will re-open in 2021.
2. All equipment is cleaned thoroughly after use
3. Wetsuits are to be left in the bucket of disinfectant by the customer, the instructor will further disinfect and clean
4. We continue to monitor and follow government advice relevant to our sector
For all Government advice visit the link below