Service As Usual!
Terms & Conditions
What to expect when surfing with Quiksilver Surf School Newquay
- All equipment will be rigorously cleaned, wetsuits will be disinfected using Milton sterilizing agent.
- If you have your own wetsuit, we advise you to use this for your lesson.
- All payments are contactless or online.
- Waivers are online only, a link will be emailed to you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you, we can not take you surfing.
- Changing, toilet facilities and showers are cleaned daily and have limited availability.
- All lessons are staggered to avoid crowds of people outside the surf center.
- Please arrive on time (15 minutes before your lesson). If you are late for your activity, the group will depart to the beach without you and we may not have space for you to join another lesson.
- We will maintain safe distance between your session and other beach users
- On top of our already existing high standard risk management, all of our staff are trained in new Covid-19 risk
management and safe implementation of the most recent government guidelines.
- All equipment is cleaned thoroughly after use
- Wetsuits are to be left in the bucket of disinfectant by the customer, the instructor will further disinfect and clean wetsuits between use.
- We continue to monitor and follow government advice relevant to our sector
For all Government advice visit the link below