Open from April 1st 2021
Coasteering, surf, bodyboard and SUP lessons available from 1st April
Surf shop and equipment hire center open from April 12th
All facilities and Esplanade Hotel open from May 17th
In addition to our usual T & C’s
- All bookings where payment is taken in full can be transferred free of charge to an alternative future date. You will need to contact us by phone or email if you need to re-arrange the dates.
- You can currently reserve your activities with a 50% deposit and full payment due 2 weeks before your arrival, please contact us by email to do this.
- Contact us by phone or email if you have any questions or unsure of how to book
Terms & Conditions
What to expect when surfing with Quiksilver Surf School Newquay
- All equipment will be rigorously cleaned, wetsuits will be disinfected using Milton sterilizing agent and isolated for 3 days before being used again.
- If you have your own wetsuit, we advise you to use this for your lesson.
- All payments are contactless or online.
- Waivers are online only, a link will be emailed to you to complete on your own computer or phone. If we do not receive a completed waiver from you, we can not take you surfing.
- Changing, toilet facilities and showers are cleaned daily and have limited availability. There is a £5pp per day charge to use these facilities.
- All lessons are staggered to avoid crowds of people outside the surf center.
- Please arrive on time (15 minutes before your lesson). If you are late for your activity, the group will depart to the beach without you and we may not have space for you to join another lesson.
- Safety briefings, meet and greet, equipment issue and changing is done in open air.
- We will maintain safe distance between your session and other beach users
- On top of our already existing high standard risk management, all of our staff are trained in new Covid-19 risk
management and safe implementation of the most recent government guidelines.
- Our surf school office will remain working from home until April 2021.
- Our onsite shop will re-open April 12th 2021.
- All equipment is cleaned thoroughly after use
- Wetsuits are to be left in the bucket of disinfectant by the customer, the instructor will further disinfect and clean and quarantine wetsuits between use.
- We continue to monitor and follow government advice relevant to our sector
For all Government advice visit the link below